[AT] 8N Ford

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Wed Dec 23 17:29:57 PST 2009

That cab is a nifty option.  A friend of mine has one sitting on the
ground outside his barn.  He does have a sort of junk 8n that might get
back to running someday and I figure that is what the cab is for.

You may be able to see a photo of the 2n I had if you can reach my old
web site at
http://pionet.net/~rlcook

then if you get there, click on vehicles and then down at the bottom is
the link 194? Ford 2N
That site needs updating badly, but I lost the software that I did it
with during a computer malfunction.  They do that regularly.

The '48 John Deere A is my favorite tractor around here.  Dad bought it
new and I wore it out at least once.  It is a roll-o-matic equipped
tractor, so it steers a little harder than the others, but I like it
anyway.  My uncle put a long clutch lever on it from a JD 50.  That is
an improvement that isn't readily noticeable.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA