[AT] Tractor-Economy

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 23 10:15:42 PST 2009

FOB Evansville!

I can always work out something.  I've delivered to Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Missouri -- and places that were closer.  I have a prospect of picking up a tractor, FEL, and engine (in pieces), bringing it home and assembling it, and then delivering it back to the owner as a workable unit.  The owner is thinking of having me do it because I have a shop full of NOS parts and the documentation to put it all together as a working tractor.

I just got off the phone from talking with a former dealer who is having me come over this afternoon to gather archives on the family business so I can put them in digital form to give back to the family members as Christmas presents.  I guess I'll be doing a bunch of scanning tonight.

Larry