[AT] Tractor-Economy

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Dec 22 08:10:35 PST 2009

Hey, Charlie, I'll give you the chance to say, "Humm" a few more times.  I have three Economy's for sale right now.  One is a Jim Dandy (just like the one on Craigs List) and the other two are Power Kings.  $700 each for either of the tractors with no attachments, $1500 for the one with nearly new 48-inch mower deck.  All three have rebuilt steering gears and rebuilt drive trains, new batteries, new seats, and original (but serviceable) tires.  Location is Evansville, Indiana.  One of the engines needs governor repair, the others are ready to work.

Larry