[AT] was My "realistic" old tractor plan, now Mack Truck

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 14:58:15 PST 2009

Charlie,
I took your comment the way you meant it. <g>
Maybe I'll go over to the forum & try to post pictures.  I'm just a 'driver' when it comes to computers, not a 'mechanic' so it may take me just a little bit to get there, be patient.
We will have Daytons on all the axles when done.  And you'll never guess what the color scheme is.  Aughh, you did guess.  Yeah, red & black.  Well considering we have mostly IH, it is what it should be.
The funny thing is my I-4 is orange and so will my SC Case be when I get it done. (Tractor comment)
The trailer will haul 2 tractors and provide sleeping quarters for us when we get to the shows.  Still trying to figure out the ramp setup.  Liked what George Willer had on his motorhome (real cool) but have limited space along with having to hold things like a T-20, so still putting pencil to paper..
This is going to be a fun winter.

David