[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

Rick and Sarah Weaver @ Home weaverfarm at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 08:21:23 PST 2009

Guys,

I don't mean to be a bad apple here, but the link www.atis.net/forum doesn't
work.  It says page not found.

And on the main page of www.atis.net, there is absolutely no mention of a
"forum" to join so I am pretty certain that new visitors to the page don't
ever see it and thus no one new joins.

I had to read the entire page a couple of times to see "web-based bulletin
boards" and then decipher what that meant which I guess might be the forums
but those links don't work either.

Rick Weaver