[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 20 18:56:53 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Waugh" <pwaugh at embarqmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

>I guess we should use the forum more.  It is not much different that
>leaving
> an email.  OK, how much trouble is it to remove the hydraulic pump on the
> 930. The shop manual, does not sound that bad.  I need to run all of the
> tests first, but right now, nothing goes up/down or is pressurized.

Paul (and Charlie), the advantage to the forum www.atis.net/forum is that
you can post pictures there which sometimes help to explain the subject we
are discussing a little better.
Paul, I can't tell you anything about removing the hyd pump from the 930 as
I have never had to do any more than oil and filter changes on Case
hydraulic systems.
Cockshutt 50 and Massey Super 90 I have had a little experience removing and
replacing hydraulic system components.

Ralph in Sask.