[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 20 18:32:14 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hall" <jthall at worldnet.att.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

, and Ralph must
> have 20 pics in there with more snow than I could imagine--all I can say
> is
> his tractors are well tuned up or he'd NEVER get them cranked in the
> winter.
> A few other guys have posted several pics in their threads as well. Dig
> around in the forums and you might be surprised what you find.
>
> John Hall

Thanks John but I think I have just had those tractors around so long that I
know their little ideosyncracies and make allowances for them when
necessary.
Just about 50 years with the Cockshutt 50, 42 years with the Cockshutt 40.
The Super 90 is relatively new only having been on the farm since the early
nineties.
Speaking of Masseys, check out the 102 Junior and the 101 twin power at this
farm auction next spring.
http://kramerauction.com/equipment/displaysale_v2.php?AuctionID=310

Ralph in Sask.