[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:53:01 PST 2009

If I had an unlimited budget (try not to hurt yourselves laughing...) I'd
love to have my Grandfather's L Case, a crossmotor Case with the exhaust
whistle, one of the opposed 4 Case tractors (20-40?) and one of the steamers
(Case, or any built in Indiana so my wife would smile upon it). And the
truck to haul them ALL around to shows, of course. Oh, gotta have an Oil
Pull and something big and Caterpillar or Best/Holt with tracks.

Now that I have THAT out of my system I'll stick to getting all my PRESENT
projects finished. THAT list is immense and not for the average beer budget
either.

Ken in AZ