[AT] Some ads from the 12/19 Lancaster Farming - snow

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Dec 20 11:59:25 PST 2009

I always say "I want one good snow per winter" so I'm good until next
winter <g>.

Roads getting back to normal now and in a couple days the rest will be
gone UNLESS the next system drops more white stuff.

There is a forecast of another wave mid-week than a second one Christmas
Day.  With my stepdaughter traveling here late Christmas Day I could do
without white stuff for Christmas.

Interesting how your perspective changes over the years.

David
NW NC