[AT] My "realistic" old tractor plan

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Dec 20 06:06:54 PST 2009

My plans are:
1. decide on the purchase of a restored Ferguson TO-30 from my aunt.
She bought it fully restored for my uncle to putter around on.  He did
but it got very little use.  I want it but am not sure I'll come off the hip
2. new rears for my MF 35.  It's more of a work tractor than a
restoration and my main mow tractor
3. find someone locally who can reline the brakes on my JD 2010 - being
able to stop is a good thing
4. do some carb work on my two Troy tillers and replace the dry rotted
tires on one of them.

David
NW NC