[AT] Some ads from the 12/19 Lancaster Farming - snow

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Dec 20 05:41:39 PST 2009

About 8 inches of snowfall here.  Things moving slower but no real
problems.  The snowfall amount drops off quickly going east so I doubt
Charlie Hill and the rest of the eastern NC guys have enough to make a
snowman <g>.

This was my Chow's first experience with and significant snowfall - she
still isn't sure about that white stuff on the ground.

David
NW NC