[AT] Some ads from the 12/19 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Dec 20 02:13:56 PST 2009

I am in the northwest corner of NJ (about 60 miles inland), and it looks
like we "dodged the bullet" here. At 5 AM Sunday morning, the snow has
stopped, and there are only a couple of inches on the ground. From what
I understand, those closer to the Atlantic coast got hit harder. I am OK
with what we got, and I owe that minimal amount to the fact that I had
my truck and Ford 860 all rigged for snow as of yesterday afternoon. :-)

Mike