[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 19 09:47:51 PST 2009

That's the story of my life Al.  That 8060 I told you about had factory
duals on it and the only thing wrong that I could see was some of the cab
exterior work lights were in bad shape and it needed one piece of the
exhaust manifold that was cracked.  The part cost about $100.00.
I think it sold for less than $6000.00 and it was less than 10 miles from my
farm.  I could have driven it home in a half hour but work is slow and I
knew I needed to hold on to what cash I had.

Charlie