[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 19 07:22:27 PST 2009

I like that series of Allis.  I have a cousin with an 8030 and I ran it
some in high school.  The powershift was a little goofy but it had a big
comfortable cab.  They definately had an edge over the JD Soundgard body.
The styling is sharp too.

As for me I would like a MF 300 diesel combine, like the one we used to
have, and either a Farmall Super A-1 or a 53-54 model regular Super A with
an add-on fast hitch.  And a JD H.  And a late model International 5288 or
5488 with FWA.

Al