[AT] I'm back again

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Dec 18 11:08:42 PST 2009

You're right Alan.  Would be great to retire although I've become accustomed to a standard of living that will have to change without having the same income.  I messed up years ago by not taking a government job with a great retirement ;-)  I've worked for the same company 35 years now, and my retirement is primarily my 401k plus a SMALL company pension.