[AT] a challenge

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Dec 18 06:17:36 PST 2009

There is only one problem with spreading out the tractors - remembering
where you put 'em <g>.
Of course that is the idea - keeping others from remembering OR counting.

Sort of trying to free up some dollars for a fully restored TO-30.  My
aunt bought it for my uncle and since he has passed on it is available.
I'll sure be buying some of the implements just not sure about the
tractor.  There is also a N series Ford (don't know which model) which a
local collector wants.  I want the TO-30 but might not be within the
budget and if my aunt can get more money from someone else she should go
that way.  She sold a barely used older Ford PU yesterday.  She is
keeping the S-10 even though she rarely drives.

At least she has gotten rid of the expense of the Ford PU and the '74
Chevy Malibu.

Wonderful to see your post Gil.

David
NW NC