[AT] Case Question

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Dec 17 13:09:03 PST 2009

    Guy;
    Waited in case someone had better information;
    I only subscribe to Old Abe's News, so can't answer for the Case
Heritage magazine.
    Old Abe's does have articles and information on the later 2 tone
tractors from from mid 50's to late 60's and early seventies as well as a
list of informed people who have a particular field of expertise. J. I. Case
Collectors Association is an active group for Case collectors and
enthusiasts.
    The present editor is very familiar with the Case organization and lives
close to Racine and the Case archives and researches them for articles for
the publication.

    Subscription is $20.00 per year for 4 issues and can be reached by
mailing to;

        JICCA
        P.O. Box 638
        Beecher, Illinois  60401

    Also Many back issues are available and an index is available for
articles from back issues.

                                    Gene