[AT] Pressure washers

Mike Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Wed Dec 16 10:45:58 PST 2009

Interesting, Costco is where I was looking at them. I was there again today, and took a closer look at the units. The Snap-On washer with 3100 psi states that it has an industrial grade pump. When comparing it with the Honda (2600 psi), the pump is definitely beefier with heavier brass fittings, and much larger case.
Mike M