[AT] Pressure washers

Gene Waugh GWaugh at wowway.com
Wed Dec 16 10:48:37 PST 2009

I am in the camp that more power is not bad, it simply just be modulated
to the job at hand.  One of my biggest uses for mine (city boy) is to
clean the condcrete driveway, and I have NEVER had too much power for
that---alway wish I had more!

I don't know anything about the pumps, but from what I hear the CAT
pumps are one of the top ones.

There is some decent info at the link below:

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_6970_32

Gene