[AT] Pressure washers

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Dec 16 06:11:54 PST 2009

  Mike...get the biggest one you can afford.  I believe most have a pressure
adjustment and you can dial in your own poison.  Don't do like I did and not
read the directions.  The water cools the pump so don't let go of the
trigger for more than a few seconds.

Regards
RickinMt. whose got a nice gas engine and a pump that's kaput :-)