[AJD] What's everyone's current project? 1916 Crow-Elkhart

Brandon Knapp lneuwirth at ncwcom.com
Tue Dec 15 23:43:07 PST 2009

You guys talking about old cars...it makes me want to resurrect the ole '37
Dodge flatbed we have rotting in the weeds. My great gramps used it to haul
tractors around.

If it wasn't in such sorry shape (no engine or transmission, and paper thin
sheetmetal) I would have done something already!

Brandon