[AT] Pressure washers

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 21:25:49 PST 2009

In a message dated 12/15/2009 7:50:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
charliehill at embarqmail.com writes:

I don't necessarily agree
with you guys about the washers having too  much power

Charlie,  I tend to agree with you and think it's  really depends what your
going to pressure wash.  There have been times  when I was cleaning
concrete that I could have used more pressure and volume.  It's sort of like what
type of adjustable wrench to use on a 3/8" nut.  You  could use an 18 inch,
but 8 to 10 would be more practical.  I thought I was  holding the wand a
safe distance from the cedar lawn chairs but they ended up  looking like they
were carved with a chain saw. Many house painters here are  going back to
cleaners and a garden hose with brushing, scraping etc. any loose  paint areas.

Gary

Renton, WA