[AT] Pressure washers

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:00:18 PST 2009

  Yall need to Be careful not to pressure the old gaskets on AnTiQue
tractors !  I have pushed some in old tractors to make real LEAKY tractors,
that never more than seeped before the pressure wash. Oil pan, tranny
gaskets, tappet covers, well never had any problem with head gaskets :-)
But you know why not also.
Be careful, the pressure will make ya cuss a bit after its to late, and then
START replacing gaskets That were OK before.
Just my expérience, try and see for your selfs if You dont belive It can
happen.
Kevin Mosier