[AT] Pressure washers

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:40:53 PST 2009

For greasy metal it's hard to beat a steam Jenny!  I don't necessarily agree
with you guys about the washers having too much power.  I guess I'm from the
Tim Toolman Taylor school.  I don't believe in too much power.  You just
have to learn how to throttle it.  With that said, there are times when a
lower power machine is better but the big machine will always clean what the
small machine will clean but there are times when the small machine won't
get the job done.  Then again we use the things in industrial environments
on some pretty tough stuff.  I guess I should have said use(d) instead of
use, work is so slow these days.