[AT] Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

Bret Meyer heybret at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:49:50 PST 2009

My grandpa let me steer his 10-20 Titan as he drove it around the farm.
That was the first tractor I was ever on.  2nd would have been his '36 JD D
- again just steering.  3rd, not sure...  Maybe a JD 60.    Driven by myself
would of been JD 60, JD 730 or an IH 806.

My Grandpa was pretty much retired from farming by the time I was old enough
to be around tractors.  We did have a good time taking his collection to
various shows throughout the Midwest.

Joined this list about a month ago and it's been interesting to read all the
answers to this one.

Bret