[AT] Pressure washers

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:55:00 PST 2009

Mike there will be a good bit of difference in terms of what it will wash up
and how fast it will do it.  It kind of depends on what you want it to do
and also how good a water supply you have for it.  I'm still on well water,
by choice, and occasionally bring one of the 3500 psi units we use on
projects home but I can't really use it because my well won't keep up with
it too good.

Charlie