[AJD] What's everyone's current project? 1916 Crow-Elkhart

Mike Scholl buck69_hunter at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:56:06 PST 2009

Jim,

Was the body of the Crow-Elkhart built with wooden framework?  I'm told that Chevrolets used wood into the late 20's, and was the reason that there aren't many left.

I suppose that much of the older farm implements no longer exist because of the use of wooden parts.  Good thing that most tractors didn't have wooden parts.

Mike