[AT] Tractor colors

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Tue Dec 15 12:02:57 PST 2009

The dream tractor was a Farmall H.

Color scheme actually worked out pretty well.

I saved the photo off the web many years ago, but haven't seen it online
since then.

Dave Merchant

At 10:02 AM 12/15/2009, you wrote:
>Man, that is just UGLY!
>Mark

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia