[AT] Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Dec 14 13:49:07 PST 2009

Well first real tractor I actually drove was the F-20 that I now own.
Then the 35 Deluxe on the farm and the TO-20 that I considered my
tractor. I figured it was mine since I put more hours on it mowing,
crushing, raking and such than anyone else, including the former owners.

Then came the H that my father and I put together out of two tractors.
That one is pretty neat. One tractor had been completely rebuilt, just
about every worn part was replaced and the engine was put together with
larger pistons and such for more power. Then they went out and while
using it the first time they managed to break it in half... The second
one was a well worn rig that also had the better hydraulics. Between the
two of them we built one good tractor.

All of the above now sit over at my fathers place. I had the TO-20 here
for a while but didn't have a real need for it so I took it back over.

Now I just have the garden tractors here.

I remember learning how to back up the baler with the wagon attached so
the wagon ended up in the mow. Not sure if I could do that trick anymore.

--
Steve W.