[AT] Best way to prevent diesel gel

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Dec 13 20:48:17 PST 2009

I have MORE than passing interest in this experiment and it's effect
on mankind. I have decided to, perhaps give up my life in PA and get a
little 4/3 on the beach in Ft. Myers Beach, FL in order to devote full
time study to very serious problem. I intend to buy a house worth
~1.75 B with an attached carport, an outbuilding and a leani. With the
millions that I'll get from POTUS I will buy 4 quart bottles, fill
them with water and put one in the kitchen, one in the lanai, one in
the carport and one in the outbuilding, When any one of them freezes,
I'll move all of them to the kitchen and observe what happens. The
last time we had frreezing temps. (long enough to freeze ice ) was in
1946.  If I can milk this project for only 60 years (on OBAMAMONEY)
I'll die a happy man because I will know my family will have enough
money to buy GOOD health care in China!
	Dave