[AT] Case VAC (the first one)

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 04:47:38 PST 2009

Somebody should have slapped me... I bought this nice running (now)
VAC that mostly just needs rubber and paint and started talking about
parting out the one I bought earlier that needs an engine and clutch
(and rubber). What was I thinking??? I bought it to restore and it is
just as viable now as it was when I bought it.
I just checked and the 13th commandment is NOT "Thou shalt not own
more than one Case VAC"...  :-)
I'll just put it back in line and maybe start thinking about a spring road trip.
Hmmmm. I wonder what it would look like painted like a 300?  :-)
Maybe not...

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson