[AT] Freezing Tractors

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:25:44 PST 2009

Bruce you might want to pull the valve cover and make sure it didn't push
one of the "freeze" plugs out.  My neighbor let his D-14 (now mine) freeze
up a few years back and it pushed the plug between Cyl 3 & 4 out.  No other
damage but it took me a long time to get the gunk (mixed oil and water) out
of the block and oil pan for him before I finally bought it.

Charlie