[AT] When did you start collecting old tractors?

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Sat Dec 12 10:05:12 PST 2009

We've been running flat out since August - my business is OEM Upholstered
products for boat and RV manufacturers plus some other stuff, plus we
released our own line of golf cart replacement seats called Suite Seats
about 2 years ago.  Fairplay and Tomberlin picked us up this summer as a
deluxe option on their factory carts, and they've been taking every seat
that we can produce.  We ended up picking up some of the stock OEM seat
business too.  EZ-GO, Club Car, and Yamaha were all too big to shift their
production quickly enough to come out with a qualifying LSV.  Tomberlin and
Fairplay were small enough to be able to jump on it.

We've added 4 employees, and we've been working 70+ hours every week.  Make
hay while the sun shines; I don't know how much demand there will be again
after the rebate expires at the end of the year.

Phil Vorwerk
Snowy Southern Minnesota