[AT] Computer spyware problem HELP

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Dec 12 09:03:42 PST 2009

I'll add that program to my list.  Sounds like a good one.

The thing that has made the most difference for me with regard to  virus
infections is to run my machine under a non-administrator account.  That
stops some bad guys as program installation isn't allowed unless an
admin account.
It isn't foolproof and it is a royal pain when dealing with programs
that require admin access but in general I feel better when operating
that way.

David
NW NC