[AT] Computer spyware problem HELP

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:55:15 PST 2009

LOL.  Paul I don't use it myself but I do have an account.  I have some
young friends (kids that grew up in the neighborhood and are off in college
or starting their adult lives).  They all have face book accounts so I
signed up and asked to be added as their friends.  I never talk to them on
there and they don't talk to me but it allows me to see what they are up to.
Some of them I've know since they were babies.  They are now Marines,
photographers, beach bums, you name it.  I guess I'm re-living my youth
vicariously through them.  grins

Charlie