[AT] Computer spyware problem HELP

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:32:46 PST 2009

Skip,  you were quick is all I can say.  I'm glad you got it! You bring up
another good point.  Facebook has just made it possible to reach the data
stored in your profile on a google search.  Everyone needs to update their
facebook security settings.  I haven't figured out how to do it yet (haven't
tried yet).

Charlie