[AT] Computer spyware problem HELP

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 12 07:53:26 PST 2009

H.L.  I ran house call and it didn't even find it.  That is the first
program I tried.  It claimed to find and block the mess but wanted me to buy
the software to remove it.  Meanwhile the program kept trying to run even
though Spyware Doc. said it had it stopped.  I ran HiJack this from Trend
and it got part of it.  I found  Malwarebytes software but didn't run it
until it was suggested by the guys here. Then I ran it and that did the
trick.

Charlie