[AT] When did you start collecting old tractors?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Dec 12 04:31:24 PST 2009

As much as I am fond of my old Cubs, I had a Farmall 140 (great grandson
of the Super A) with a C-3 mower (like the Cub's) that would chew
through tall grass that would have stalled the Cubs cold. Sometimes I
wish that i hadn't sold the 140, but I was out of work and needed a few
bucks more than I needed the tractor...

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_140/farmall_140_516d.html>

Mike