[AT] Computer spyware problem HELP

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:44:05 PST 2009

Thanks Mike,  I've got the thing more or less stopped but I haven't been
able to get rid of it yet.  Believe it or not it apparently can undo what
I've just done to stop it.  I installed some software, my computer shut
down.  A pop up screen told me I had shut it down and when it came back up
it restored to before I installed the software and I had to do it over.   If
I could get my hands on the SOB that wrote this program he wouldn't be
bothering anyone else.