[AT] When started collecting

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 12:13:43 PST 2009

No, I have all kinds.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Waugh <pwaugh at embarqmail.com>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 11, 2009 11:51 am
Subject: Re: [AT] When started collecting

are they all AC's??
aul- N. IN
---- Original Message -----
rom: <jahaze at aol.com>
o: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
ent: Friday, December 11, 2009 11:14 AM
ubject: Re: [AT] When started collecting

 I started collecting when I moved into my home 16 years ago.  I needed a
 tractor to help maintain my 1/4 mile long gravel driveway.  My
 father-in-law gave me an Allis-Chalmers C and I had so much fun with it I
 had to have another, after a while these things kind of grow on you and
 you have to have more.  I've sold a few over the years, but at my last
 count I have 25 of them around here somewhere (I think they breed in the
 winter time).  Anyway, I've tried selective breeding and it seems to be
 working, more of the steel wheeled ones have been ariving yearly and I
 wait in anticipation for next years "crop".

 Enjoy, Joe