[AT] When did you start collecting old tractors?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:59:29 PST 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Keith Kinney
<kkinney at herculesengines.com> wrote:
 we got a 1925 McCormick Deering 10-20, also for $100.00.  It wasn't
stuck and after putting a hot mag on it and messing around with it we
had it running in short order. n't have them all.
> Keith
>

> Keith Kinney
> kkinney at herculesengines.com
> WWW.HerculesEngines.com
=====================================

A running 10-20 for $100... I'm going to be mopping up drool all day now...  :-)
-
I would about sell one of my great grand kids for a running 10-20.
When I see one selling it is always over my head. Some how the real
bargains only come along when funds are very low.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"