[AT] When started collecting

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 15:33:16 PST 2009

I guess I started collecting when I built a "tractor" using an old car and an extra transmision when I was in High school in the 60's. Also built a manual lift for it.  Worked OK to pull a horse type pull cycle mower in pasture, or plow a garden.
I moved up to getting a JD "D" in the 70's in Tulsa but had to sell it in the last 70's when I got transferred to Ohio. In Ohio I got an MM "U", and had to sell it when I got transferred again. Move back to Tulsa and got an F20, and  1950 Jacobson garden tractor and a 444 Case garden tractor. Stored F20, various garden tractors at relatives in Kansas when I was in Russia, and also picked up a JD "B" and a Case "C". Now that I have a few permanant places, I need to spend time retreiving them and working on them and getting more tractors to go with them.
Dennis