[AJD] What's everyone's current project?

Leigh Darilek la_darilek at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 10:47:00 PST 2009

Hi there!  I love hearing about your projects!  I'm am writing today for just that reason.  My son, Cody, restores tractors for FFA.  We love everything that it teaches him.  His first tractor was a 1939 John Deere B that he showed at San Antonio Rodeo, Houston Rodeo, and Blinn College in Brenham, Texas.  He has a friend that is helping him diligently with the latest tractor (a 1964 John Deere 4020 LP).  This young man loves tractor restoration and is looking for a project to restore next school year (Fall 2010).  He will be able to use all our equipment and tools, but is looking for a tractor and has very limited funds.  He will be paying for most of it  himself.  Does anyone know of a tractor around Texas that someone just wants to get rid of?  I hate to see this young man with drive not be able to continue because of money. We need the next generation to keep our tractor history going. Any suggestions?

Leigh Ann