[AT] Ang.: Probably not the best choice for me

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Dec 9 05:52:27 PST 2009

This is the reason I have 5 tractors with cabs.  the 2 belarus have
loaders with skid steer quick attach.  The New Holland just got hedre
and it is another 650 for the quick attach Skidsteer style so everything
will interchange.  It has a bale s;pike and loader, so it probably will
not get changed...  I just hate changing from mower to baler when I am
baling because sometimes the necessity will change during the day if the
weather changes..  The Belarus tractors are great, but just do not have
the production with a 9 ft mower.  If they are to be run on mowing, then
  I have to find a wide swather, I am looking for a mo-co with disks.
preferably 14 or 15 ft wide.  Then traveling at 4.2mph will still result
in a lot of acreage.  The New Holland with the clutchless shuttle is
just too easy on my knee/back to not put the baler on it.

I put swindshield washer fluid in the tires on the NH yesteday to weight
it.  It took almost 4 barrels for both tires.  They were bigger than I
thought...

Cecil inOKla