[AT] Ang.: Probably not the best choice for me

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Tue Dec 8 20:23:10 PST 2009

Ditto here. Back in 2004, my wife and I sat down and figured up all the
money we had spent over the years on older tractors, and their repair costs,
and realized that we could have more than paid for a new tractor.  This
realization hit after one day my back "popped" and it took me an hour to
dis-mount the Super MTA.  We sold it (kept the restored ones) and bought a
new (2004) New Holland Boomer with loader and had a Curtis cab (with heater)
installed.  I still love the old ones (Hubers, A-C's and JD's) but to do the
things we need done around here, the Boomer is a life saver.

Just tonight I was thinking how glad I was that I went for the cheaper cab
that did NOT have A/C.  In the morning, I'll go out and start moving snow :)

Dick Day