[Farmall] H Lift All

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Tue Dec 8 17:17:08 PST 2009

Carl,
I will check tomorrow afternoon to see if I have those parts. I know a
couple of the H's I have, still have the belly pumps in them. If you need
anything else, let me know. I sell new aftermarket parts also, go to
www.daytontractorparts.com, and check out our site. I will get back to you
as soon as I can about the parts. Kevin.