[AJD] What's everyone's current project?

Mike Scholl buck69_hunter at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:45:13 PST 2009

My wheels are the 10 rectangular bar spoke, but are unfortunately cutoff.  My hubs are of the cast-in type, but different than that which is normally seen with the large bar spokes.   My hub center is of a cylindrical style more typical of the round spoke wheels and are welded to 38" rims, which are very pitted on the inside, so much so that I am certain that I will have bead seating problems.

I've been looking closely at every Unstyled B that I can find and have yet to find one with 10 bars AND the cylindrical hub.

My tractor came of the assy line on Apr 30, 1935.  The first owner had it until 1946 when my wife's grandfather bought it.  It has been in the family since then.  I began the resto in early 2007.