[AJD] too many? what to keep and why?

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Tue Dec 8 07:01:16 PST 2009

My son really doesn't have any interest in them at this point, but my 10 year old grandson eats and
sleeps John Deere. He makes sure to go to all of the 2 cylinder shows and I don't have to worry
about the future of the collection at this point. He was so proud at the NY Expo in July telling
folks about the 110 that I registered in his name. If I can get his 4 year old brother thinking
this way, the future might be good for preserving these great pieces.

Mitch  - md31043 at msn.com