[AT] Tri-State banquet, Who's going?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Dec 8 05:18:44 PST 2009

    Well doggone it Farmer, we will sure miss you there. Don't know if I can
eat your share and mine too, but will do my best.

                    Gene

I'm afraid that we will not be there this year. It is always a great
event and anyone that can should go.
When we signed in at the Portland show things were running a little
hectic for them and us both. Somehow we did not get signed back up as
members and so were not on the mailing list for the summer. I realized
it later and was going to send in my membership but then I saw
something shiny and forgot again...

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson