[AT] Old trains

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Dec 7 20:32:59 PST 2009

Ah yes "The Beach" - there were annual water fights between Owen and
Tucker over the name - and even in my day the scenery on warm Friday
afternoons was nice - no doubt even better in your time.

I remember one such water fight - was a fall semester after the first
chemistry test and we were trying to keep Metcalf locked up to stay out
of the battle - almost worked too.

David
NW NC